a little bit of me and you

Thursday 24 July 2014

Tell me all your Demons.

Why are you angry?

Has this been brought on by the thoughts of the beach the other day?

I don't understand why you have to be one or the other, I think it's about being different things at different times, depending on what you think is the right response. It's clichéd but everyone is different, your persona is your persona, there's nothing you can do about it and there's nothing to do about it.

It is always a bit strange to think about you once being one of those really popular, outspoken types of kids that I kind of admired, but always from a distance. I agree that it's very different to you now.

You always talk about your bad period - but you never really ever defined that for me. Could you now? If you're looking back and feeling ashamed, there's no need. If you want to be more of a leader, be more of a leader. There is no target where you should be aiming for to please one particular person.

You are what you are. The thing I want is for you to measure up to your own expectations and not be scared to aim high or try new things - that is the only thing I want for you. I know you're set in your ways, but I don't think there's ever any harm to be more open to different people and different tastes. (MUSIC). :)

I guess I wish you were less scared of the unknown, that you could regain some good attributes from your past - your confidence perhaps, because I know it would make you feel better too about yourself. I always say you're cocky and vain, but you have reminded me sometimes that you're very self-conscious when you shouldn't be. When you're meeting my friends, and physically even too. Though god knows why.

You talk about your mind. What are you scared of? What are these violent and sexual fantasies you talk of? Why are you struggling with yourself?

Anyway, my main message I guess is:

Stop trying to please others so much. I'm not saying don't listen, but aim to please yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Storytellers

Labels

K (10) S (5)